Volunteer Interest Form
Attend an Upcoming Legalize Human Event
Here comes 2015!
Legalize Human gathers at least monthly on the 4th Tuesday of the month at First Unitarian Universalist Church, 4700 Grover Ave., 6:30-8pm. In Spring 2015 we’ll be at Genuine Joe’s on first Thursdays (2nd Thursday in January). Additional meetings & events are scheduled in various locations in the Austin Metro area to expand opportunities for participation and socializing.
Current Spring Gatherings and Events Calendar:
- 1/8/15 6:30-8 Inclusively Social @ Genuine Joe’s
- 1/27 6:30-8 Regular Gathering & planning for February Event
- 2/5 6:30-8 Inclusively Social @ Genuine Joe’s
- 2/24 6:30-8 No Regular meeting — come to the Event on the 27th!
- 2/27 6:39-9 AACE Event — Advocacy = Arts, Culture, & Education. 1st UU Church, Austin
- 3/5 6:30-8 Inclusively Social @ Genuine Joe’s
- 3/24 6:30-8 Gathering @ 1st UU Church, Austin
Check our Facebook Event page for details and updates and to invite your friends to join us! Send suggestions for other locations, days and times to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Humans are Curious and Creative!
& Some of Us Like to Share ~
We invite you to share your stories, essays, poems, photos and artwork for possible inclusion on the Legalize Human website or Facebook page.
Legalize Human Submission Guidelines
When submitting your original work, please keep these guidelines in mind:
- Plagiarism of any type is not tolerated. If it’s not your intellectual property, don’t submit it.
- Publication/posting of creative work is subject to the discretion of the Legalize Human volunteer editorial board. A volunteer will review each submission before it’s posted to ensure that its content and quality aligns with the mission and values of the organization.
- There is no payment for publication/posting.
- Written works by copying and pasting them into an email message.
- Photographs, videos and artwork by attaching a high-resolution file to an email message.
Send your work to email@example.com.
We are unable to respond to every submission but will communicate with you if your submission is selected for publication/posting.
Legalize Human is looking for volunteer writers to blog on LGBTQ and GSR issues and experience. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested.